Having found the right art project for you please complete our online application form and press the “book now” button.
You will be contacted within two working days by a GapArt representative who has an extensive knowledge of the country and projects.
An on-line interview will follow and if successful a £300 deposit will be required to confirm your place. You will then receive pre-departure information and training.
The health and safety of all GapArt participants is paramount. We run comprehensive risk assessments for each of our activities, in all of our destinations.
We keep in regular contact with relevant embassies and foreign offices, ensuring that we’re able to give you the most up-to-date information and travel advice regarding our locations. Our field staff send us regular information bulletins, so we’re always in the know with what’s happening on the ground.
We provide the following:
- Pre-departure advice documents concerning travel and safety issues
- Airport pick-up and local orientation
- Local support from GapArt field coordinators
- A 24 hour emergency phone line
- Relevant training and pre departure briefing.
- Accommodation, food and logistical support to carry out a successful art project